Forge Christian High School accepts international students from all over the world.
Now accepting applications for 2024-2025 Our international student program is a core element of our high school, and our domestic students enjoy the global perspective our international students bring to the school. While getting an excellent education, our international students become involved and learn about our country and our school’s values. Many continue their education in America once they graduate.
We accept students for an F1 visa.
- Incoming international students must score an equivalent of 52 on the SLEP test (we accept another English equivalency testing) and understand and speak English well enough to actively participate in the classroom. We offer extra support for international students as they transition to Christian education at Forge Christian High School.
- We require all Forge students to attend chapel once a week and enroll in Bible classes.
- International students stay with host families and must agree to attend church with their host families.
- At the time of application, a $500 non-refundable deposit is due.
- An I-20 will be issued once an international student is accepted for enrollment at Forge. The agency will be notified of a decision after the video interview.
- Tuition is due in full by June 1st for the following school year. Tuition is non-refundable.
- We accept international students only in August for at least one full school year.
- International Students must apply through an international student agency.
- The agency will contact our Enrollment Office to request the application paperwork. We work directly with the agency through the application process, and they work with the prospective student or the agent to submit paperwork.