Tuition & Scholarships
2023-24 Tuition and Fees
At Forge, we want to ensure that as many students as possible can attend our school, regardless of financial status. As such, our highest priority is to offer the best quality Christian education at the most affordable cost possible. We are proud to provide outstanding educational value for your investment, and hoping many more can join our school.
Assistance is available for families in need of financial support. Many Christian families would prefer a Christian education, especially today! We encourage you to step out in faith and not be discouraged by tuition payments. God provides, and we will help!
Our mission is to train the next generation of Christ followers, and we believe God will make that happen regardless of financials.
Below are a few ways we can help:
- Grace Church of Arvada is happy to provide a Forge with Grace Scholarship of $2,000/year for church members needing assistance.
- Pastor Discount
- Military and First Responder Discounts
- Variable Tuition Assistance: Qualify for discounts depending on your income. (You do not need to be low-income to qualify for assistance.)
- We offer a $1,000 referral credit/year for each student that enrolls at Forge with your name listed as a reference.
- We partner with ACE Scholarships, which offers a $3,000-$4,000/year scholarship for students at Forge.
These options combined could offer your family a considerable discount. If you're unsure, visit us; we will do our best to help!
$300 per new student annually
$100 per returning student annually
The enrollment fee covers book usage, standardized testing, field trips, yearbook, and technology.
$100 for New Family Enrollment ($200 savings)